My First Five For Friday


Hey there! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today for my very first Five For Friday! Check out all the fun I had this week!
I went to the fabric store in search of some new decor for my classroom. I am pretty much in love with all of these, but I'll probably go with the green and grey on the top (although I wish I could do the blue, grey, and orange!).


 
My newest Stitch Fix arrived in the mail about a week ago. You can see my first Fix here. Even though the last Fix had several pieces that were outside of my normal comfort zone, I still think it was more my style overall than these pieces. I did really like the pants that I am wearing with the coral cardigan. They fit extremely well and are super comfortable!

I finally went grocery shopping this week. It has been too long. It was amazing going in the middle of the day on a Monday. Sometimes it takes over twenty minutes just to get my number called at the deli counter. It was such a novelty to walk in and find absolutely no one there. My husband refuses to go to the deli counter, so I snapped a pic to prove to him that this actually happened!

While it definitely still doesn't look cute or exciting, I did manage to clean up my work room this week so that I don't waste my day away sitting in front of the TV. I can actually put my computer on the table now! Very exciting. My puppy was not a fan at first because he really enjoys snoozing on the couch all day, but after I made this makeshift bench for him by the window (out of a pillow, blanket, and Rubbermaid container), he realized that he didn't miss the couch so much.

 
Because I cleared up space on my work table for my laptop, I was able to start using my 'doodle board' again! I promptly began working on some fun doodle borders that I would love to share with you.

So that was my week! Make sure you stop by tomorrow for our second edition of Sell It Saturday here at Teaching In A Nutshell! 


7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love all of those fabrics!!! Where did you see them!?

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could have them all! They were from Hobby Lobby. Some of them were from just the normal fabric section and a few were in the printed duck section.

      Kristin

      Delete
  2. Love love love all those fabrics! Can't wait to see how you use them in your room! I just recently fell in love with stitch fix myself! Cute tops!!

    www.thecoffeecraftedteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I'll be posting the Sell It Saturday post soon if you're interested!

      Delete
  3. Those fabrics are spectacular, I would not have been able to resist buying all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a friend with me who helped me resist. Otherwise I probably would have! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love a teacher that is already excited to plan for the upcoming year! I hope you show us what the fabric looks like once it's up. And I love the dog picture. I love any dog picture!

    Stacy
    Second Grade Sweetie Pies

    ReplyDelete