Sell It Saturday - June 14th


It's that time again! This week, I haven't been able to do much TPT work. I'm planning on doing some today, but I wanted to get this blog post up earlier in the day.

Earlier this year, I started making a few of my very own fonts! I think it is so cool to do! I personally think they're awesome! You can head on over to my TPT store to get them half off today! They are good for personal, classroom or commercial use!
 
If you do grab either the freebie or the commercial license - please please take a chance to rate them! I am trying to build up my store and as some of you may know, the more ratings on a product, the better!

On a side note, I just claimed my blog at Bloglovin! I'm so used to my plain Blogger feed, but I know so many people use Bloglovin, so I figured I'd set that up too! Follow my blog with Bloglovin!





8 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin! You have an adorable blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I wanted to let you know that you are a "no reply blogger" meaning that when people get your blog comment through email, they can't write back because your email isn't present. If you google it, you can find some tutorials. Let me know if you need help!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! I've fixed it before, but I guess I probably played with something and screwed it up at one point. I think it's fixed now.

      Delete
  2. Truly nice work, So just use this for future work;

    Super File Converter

    ReplyDelete