Dare to Dream {#tptsellerchallenge}

I'm posting a little late, but better late than never! This week has been crazy busy with blog designs! I never imagined how much attention my designs would get when I started posting premades on Instagram! Wow! I mean - I hoped I'd get more attention than I previously had, but I didn't expect to get 15 new blogs signed up in 2 weeks. That may be normal for some, but for me it's more than the total number of blogs I'd designed prior to posting my first premade! I'm excited to get the chance to help so many bloggers new and old build a fabulous new look!

Although this challenge is about TPT, I'm also keeping in mind my growing blog design business as it is currently bringing in more money than my TPT store is! We'll need to work on that.

I'm linking up again with the fabulous TPT Seller Challenge by sharing my big dreams for what I'd love to do if I hit it big on TPT.

Friends

I'd love to be able to spend more time with my current friends, but what I really mean by this one is that I'd love to get the chance to meet more and more friends. The teacher blogging and TPT world is full of so many amazing people, and as I continue on this journey I'm excited to meet new people. The bigger my store gets, the more people I'm able to interact with and the more new friends I'm able to meet!

Travel

This is probably the biggest one for me! My husband and I are able to travel from time to time, but who doesn't want to travel more?! We took our first trip out of the country together this year and now we're dreaming of the other big places we can go. Of course, we love visiting new places in the country too! With a little one on the way, it's going to be even more difficult to travel, so having additional funding would come in handy. I also would love a little extra money to attend more conferences and meetups around the country. This summer I am lucky enough to be traveling to Vegas like so many other bloggers, and I'm also heading up today to a conference in Milwaukee. Call me a teacher dork, but I love learning more about teaching and I love getting to interact with new and old friends!

Food and Shopping

I'm a major foodie. I'd eat out every day if I could afford to. Like seriously. My husband may not agree with me here, but he doesn't have to come with! Hah! Shopping is a love hate event for me, but it would still be great to have extra funds to be able to splurge on great pieces when I find them!

Family

I don't know that I ever want to be a stay at home mom - I need to get out of my house as much as possible or I go stir crazy! I love working and teaching, but I'd love to be able to spend more time with my family, do more fun things with my family, and create a wonderful living space for my family to enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: